Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: vast exploits
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58983&mesg_id=61645
61645, RE: vast exploits
Posted by tonka truck, Fri Nov-03-06 10:59 AM
british spread infection coming to
promise land the color white ignite
brothers stand facing each other
only lovers of slave labor and control
of mothers in families rape and wait
they wasn't charge with murder because
there was no notice now i know this law
followed decades of watching human behavior
which built the prison which destroyed social bonds which feeds criminal justice
which came from biblical views of librel
conservative points trail of tears hoarse
throat fears being cut by federalism
in broad day light on 12th and chester woman fights for life where's the avatar
the christ the messiah the eternal fire
the dragon the war wagon i can go on
pointing finger at all the wrong from the beginning of laying this foundation america built by christians for christians and the system is it's pet pool of chaos called democracy that's your four fathers legacy
but i spiritually see what they did to you and me changing thee into ? rue paul men dress up like ladies and babies having babies grannies thrown in institutions
for the age more like a bird in a cage
the release of crack to control the black panthers but it spread like cancer the devil comes to steal kill and destroy
and boys hook up- on hip hop gang shows
and really though most them rappers are just
entertainers bruce willis actors should be winning agrammy what i'm saying is pull up your panties put down the crannies crab apples and spit from the heart i know you can do it spit some shit that stir the soul that make the tear roll that clicks in the brain like pistles pointing your anointed
but you gotta let it out not in a haphazard way but wit conviction word are our only weapon becaue no man made weapon form against you shall prosper fuck a dollar and
do what your called to do!

drop it like it's hot

peace
IP: 67.36.112.182