Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE:right on
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=87828&mesg_id=87860
87860, RE:right on
Posted by dragontales, Fri Feb-25-11 01:23 PM
and the gentiles Shilo is not coming for
unless they follow the commandments?

My thoughts is and it's back up by scripture; who ever walks in the spirit is not under the law-research the subject on walking in the spirit.

now you question me i have a question for you
if the most high sacrifice his only begotten son for man kind is that the kind of god you want to follow to murder his own to save others? that is not the god I would want to follow. for if he really wanted to he could just make man listen to all his decrees feel me.

as God's people should be which are the Israelites not those living in Israel now
are we not all god's people for didn't we all come from the spiritual abyss of the creation of mankind; did not the fallen angel come to deceive and made a nation believe that they were the ones who were choosen?

that have adopted the name Jewwish
they are not the real ones and
those are the ones Christ will splash
there wine on his white garments.

the christ is a lie because he came saw and did nothing but create more division. he defeated death but yet it remains so was his coming false? what did he accomplish even by coming for now the world
is more corrupted then in that time.

yes i agree we should part for I love to discuss beliefs with people
and even though it's helping me and helping you understand i hate to see where it's leading me the truth of the world as a whole.

remember narrow is the gate not broad
and all religous secular sec occults are broad roads and the narrow road is to live like a hermit. for real i love this country but if it does not love me then i must leave but they provide no other way

to kill is to take a life
but to murder is to premeditated to take a life

and if god rejects you because you don't love him then his words is false also for where is his grace and mercy just because you are young and unable to discern for the devil is crafty?

so what do you do?
nothing but follow where evr your beliefs take you

i heard you wanted to get marry?