Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectrip, jay dee
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=73439&mesg_id=73439
73439, rip, jay dee
Posted by Captain Peachfuzz, Wed Apr-16-08 12:39 AM
In memory of Jay Dee,

woke up, blazed a spliff/ ate cheerios,played your shit/ after that shower then shit/ live the life but not for power and shit, reasons I’m in the game? Not Money hoes, power and fame, kid my shits the same-its essential, never catch me with a wack instrumental// dilla or keebs those are the options for me/ so for all you cats popping your e, or girls dropping to knees// or gangsters copping a squeeze of trigger// lifes bigger than drugs, sex, and pistols------ lifes bigger than thugs, teks and missles, so stop the violence, put on your headphones, world wars? Ya I dread those--- dilla beats and killa heat are my credentials- we remember deaths through gunshots, but not due to lupus, you’re the favourite producer of everyone’s favourite producers///your bass like my heartbeat im living through it, your drums like lungs im breathing through it- I discovered you after you passed, but your like a great Christmas-your prescence always last// /// now that you somewhere else I hope shit is chill—and as soon as my album drops ill help your mother with them medical bills//// if I had only one sentence to spit this//// id says dear dilla your fucking ridiculous---