Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Reflections
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=734416&mesg_id=735151
735151, RE: Reflections
Posted by Dae021, Tue Jun-04-19 03:30 PM
- These are some real reflections
- The Hulk stuff, if he were the same Hulk at the end that he was in the beginning i'd agree, but he's not. He's all of the power without the rage. He said he's tired of smashing, he's recognizing that smarts with the power can be just as important. Him holding onto the Gauntlet is where his power was needed not smashing. Did the movie convey that in the best way, probably not, but they had a lot to tie up so i'll take it.

- Yea I agree on Nat, I think she probably deserved better, but its a balancing act and you've got to make tough choices. Do i think that both females in those situations should've died, probably not, but within this universe you never really know. I can dig where you're coming from though.

- Bucky became a background character in a way I didn't think would happen. They did so much to connect he and Cap and make him one of Caps' motivations but in the end he just because a ride along guy. It was a weird switch, where Buck was one of the main anchors for Steve in the past that became Peggy and we not really trippin off of Buck anymore. I also agree that he had a vibranium arm and didn't use it.