Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectReally loved the finale
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=732758&mesg_id=734237
734237, Really loved the finale
Posted by Oak27, Wed Apr-03-19 08:22 AM
Very happy that R&B make it through this and are still together in the future, but nothing made me smile more than seeing a healthy Nicky sitting at Rebecca's bedside, seemingly fully integrated into the family.

We didn't see Kate but Toby does mention "they" are on their way when asked where Jack is. They could mean Jack and Kate, but we still don't know what Toby/Kate's status is, or they could mean Jack and someone else, and maybe Kate is no longer alive. I assume Kate is still alive, and maybe they are saving the reveal because they are waiting on the actress to lose weight for future Kate?

Also, with the scene in the future being the Big 3's birthday (that's why they have that pin the tail on the donkey game) I believe the series finale will be that scene with the Big 3 coming together to say goodbye to Rebecca, and the series will come full circle, starting and ending on the Big 3's (and OG Jack's) birthday.