Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI don't care who dies, just give us a satisfying ending
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=732458&mesg_id=732461
732461, I don't care who dies, just give us a satisfying ending
Posted by BigWorm, Mon Nov-05-18 10:38 AM
How I'd like it to end:

The white walkers are defeated, with heavy losses. Probably Bronn does that wog shit and either mind controls the white walker dragon or mind controls the other two dragons to fuck up the walker dragon. Even though Brienne fucked up The Hound they have to team up to fight the walkers. Maybe Sansa gets killed but who cares. Theon has his moment of redemption and then his punk ass dies. Despite the incest they marry and try to form a new kingdom or whatever. Tormund ends up being the new leader of the Wildlings and they all peace out back the north. Meanwhile Cersei is like fuck all y'all I'm Queen Bitch, and everyone is forced to make a truce with her, knowing that too much of their army died to the walkers for them to stand a chance against the Lannisters. Jaime dies in battle so Cersei's last bit of humanity dies too and she goes full ruthless. Maybe in the aftermath the Hound and The zombie mountain have a showdown and The Hound comes up short. But then oh hell yeah Arya creeps up out of nowhere doing that Scooby Doo shit and finally kills Cersei. Or maybe she shows up with the Sand Snakes and is like you're the last one on my list but I'ma let these hoes get you. Then Daenerys and Snow are the King and Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and they let the Dinkles run King's Landing on his own THE END.