Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThe Conjuring has 2 great horror films.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=732255&mesg_id=732311
732311, The Conjuring has 2 great horror films.
Posted by Paps_Smear, Tue Oct-23-18 05:18 PM
The ending of Insidious for some reason made me so mad I decided to not even check for the others. I really need to go bac and rewatch but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

The Evil Dead
This movie Fucked. Me. Up. As a kid
I don't know why my parents let me watch this shit! It stays as one of my favorite horror films of all times. The Evil Dead 2 was a bit of horror/comedy and if you find yourself confused at the start its because they use the first few minutes to recreate the first movie since they had a bigger budget. Army of Darkness isn't really that scary but a cult classic to me. This series has one of the best horror remakes to me also.

George Romeros Living Dead series is great for the first 3. (Night, Dawn, Day). Dawn of the Dead (original) is one of my favorite horror films also, probably top 5. The 90s remake of Night of the Living Dead honestly edges out the original for me. The 2000s remake od Dawn of the Dead is a hell of a horror film also and had a fucking intense opening.