Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectmy theory is just that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=731624&mesg_id=732756
732756, my theory is just that...
Posted by Voodoochilde, Fri Nov-30-18 06:05 AM
like someone said above, since Disney (aka Marvel) is launching their OWN paid streaming network, Disney/Marvel is probably planning to develop some or all of these to use exclusively on THEIR service. Even though Disney was prob getting paid well to license these out, if they want folks to sign up for their OWN streaming service later, the more 'exclusive content' they can horde over there the better...makes sense for them in that regard....

who knows, maybe they can totally revamp and FIX Iron Fist (sheesh, that 1st season was SO bad that I haven't even gotten through the second yet...), and perhaps they can tweak improve Luke Cage just a bit. DD is solid through & through, so no need for changes there. Same goes for Punisher. JJ season 1 was 100% solid too, while season 2 went down a notch, so maybe just a tad bit of tightening up, tweaking on that one.

who knows, we'll see what they do....but in some way or form, I'm guessing some of these heroes will appear in some form or fashion somewhere after their Netflix life...if they go to the service I just hope they keep their R rated grit, cause that grittiness is an important element in some of them imo...