Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectjust watched the first 3 seasons over the past 3 weeks or so
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=731481&mesg_id=732931
732931, just watched the first 3 seasons over the past 3 weeks or so
Posted by mista k5, Mon Dec-17-18 02:09 PM
i avoided the show cuz anti-social hacker???? eh

weird show name? eh

that was a mistake. its a show definitely worth watching. i got hooked from the first episode. definitely recommend anyone that has avoided to watch the first episode.

season 1 was great to me

season 2 was pretty good too, the reveal was a bit stunning. i could understand some people losing interest after that but i liked it.

season 3 kind of lost me. it started to seem like they were making up the twists as it went a long instead of it being planned out. i could see season 4 changing my view on all of that but i kind of powered through it towards the end just to get it over with. great characters and acting still.

will definitely watch season 4 and im glad they are planning an end instead of trying to stretch it out.

from a social aspect the first season shocked me that they would let a show about bringing down capitalism actually air. after season 3 it seems more like a cautionary tale. like a warning that you dont really want capitalism to end, look what will happen. that kind of bothers me.