Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI figure the DEA wants it all
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730714&mesg_id=731379
731379, I figure the DEA wants it all
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Wed Aug-22-18 07:37 PM
They are to looking to flip Luisa and Oso, but to get close enough to find out who the plug is and who the plug gets his dope from. Then take everyone out; Reed, Luisa, and the Martina if they can make a connection.

I do think Pedro flipped cause he came out of nowhere and immediately wanted to get back to work. He knows Luisa was involved in the family masacare so he’s still holding that grudge. Like you said he probably got pinched in Texas and being how soft he is flipped. If he didn’t , I feel awful for him cause that means he’s truly in love with homegirl.

I think Franklin is going to be alright and his Aunt won’t give the recipe to homegirl at the club. He’s also stupid for trust that woman cause she’s shady and only made a deal to get his Aunt back.

I think his crip homie’s girl might be a weak link though. And he Kevin thing is the only way to go, I doubt Franklin makes a deal with the Madrina unless he connects her and Reed so he doesn’t have to deal with the overhead of buying so much weight and not having anywhere to sale it. I figure Kevin falls, Madrina gets her revenge and Franklin has one less problem.