Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOther thoughts.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730486&mesg_id=731863
731863, Other thoughts.
Posted by mrhood75, Tue Sep-25-18 03:37 PM
In all a really good episode. Jimmy's cajun accent was worth the price of admission.

I have a feeling all the Germans are going to eventually end up dead. At least that the obnoxious one at the strip club (Kari? Can't remember) is going to screw up blasting the rock to make way for the elevator shaft. The head German mentioned that he's their best demolition man, and he's probably going to fuck up.

I'd forgotten Domingo/Crazy Eight was around. They showed him last season, right?

During the last scene, I expected it to be the newly released Tuco in the back of the restaurant. I guess we get the formal introduction of Lalo. Lalo was mentioned in the "Better Call Saul" episode of Breaking Bad. When Jess and Walt have him at gun point in the middle of the desert, after Saul yells out, "Ignaico did it! He's responsible!", he says, "Lalo sent you?"

Also, given the scene at Nacho's house with the two meth whores and the safe with the fake IDs, I suspect he's going to be the first one to order the Hoover Max Extract Pressure Pro and get disappeared by Ed. Saul will probably eventually arrange the whole thing.