Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectJust read Sepinwall's recap of this week's ep and ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730486&mesg_id=731636
731636, Just read Sepinwall's recap of this week's ep and ...
Posted by Brew, Tue Sep-11-18 10:47 AM
... he kinda nailed an underlying gripe I've had this season thus far. I've felt a little bit like it's been sort of all over the place. While still great, just feels like they've been more thorough w/tying up loose ends in past seasons.

It's a small gripe but it's definitely been there all season long. Here's Sepinwall's thoughts on that:

* As he sets up an entire support system for Werner’s crew (including potential troublemaker Kai), Mike makes his first reference of the series to “my guys,” though I’m told the ones in the security trailer aren’t any of the ones we saw on Breaking Bad. The season is juggling a lot of stories right now, but it does feel like some steps are being skipped here: we’ve gone from Gus asking Mike to do him a favor to Mike acting like a full-time member of the organization, and we don’t see exactly how Mike finds a trustworthy group of guys in a new-ish city where we’ve seen basically all of his previous criminal endeavors.