Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI think the trolls are just being trolls
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=728622&mesg_id=733881
733881, I think the trolls are just being trolls
Posted by BigWorm, Fri Mar-08-19 03:48 PM
I was into comics for the last half of the 80s and most of the 90s, and until Image formed, I was exclusively into Marvel comics. That said, I had no idea who Captain Marvel was. I definitely didn't read any Captain Marvel comics, nor see her pop up in any of the other comics I read.

But that said, outside of Spiderman, I didn't read or like ANY of the comics for the superheroes currently in the MCU. I read Infinity Gauntlet and that follow up with Adam Warlock (Infinity Crusade? Something like that), but that's about it.

I think it's just another example of dudes being internet salty at another potential box office hit starring a woman.

But who cares. I'm excited to see this tonight. I only know Brie Larson from Room and the ten minutes she was in Scott Pilgrim. But I kind of like that even more. I also only knew Chris Evans from his relatively small role in Scott Pilgrim, and that turned out pretty well.