Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti don't have kids either
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=721159&mesg_id=732432
732432, i don't have kids either
Posted by xangeluvr, Tue Oct-30-18 07:34 PM
but i want to believe i'm a responsible human being and i can't support this type of stuff. i mean just logically speaking, how does this not jump out at them that its a bad idea to glorify this level of violence, sex, and adult humor to kids? i'm not a fan of overprotecting kids either, you know how some parents don't let their kids be kids nowadays. they think that being a good parent is shielding their kids from ANY type of hardship, or anything thing they find offensive instead of teaching them how to handle those situations. all that does is set people up to be unprepared to handle muthafuckin life. small hangups become a life crisis. but anyway.....this is different. this is a motherfucking cash grab at the expense of kids. they see a demographic that they can milk by basically just changing a couple letters and numbers from R to PG13. all they see is $$$$ and they can go fuck themselves.