Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSpider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Persichetti, Ramsey, Rothman, 2018)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=712584
712584, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Persichetti, Ramsey, Rothman, 2018)
Posted by bwood, Fri May-27-16 01:48 PM
http://heroichollywood.com/miles-morales-2018-animated-spider-man-film/

Miles Morales To Be Focus Of 2018 Animated Spider-Man Film!
by UMBERTO GONZALEZ on MAY 27, 2016

EXCLUSIVE: HUGE news before the holiday break. According to my sources, Miles Morales the teenage Half Black Half Puerto Rican Spider-Man will be the focus of Phil Lord and Chris Miller’s 2018 animated Spider-Man film due from Sony on December 21, 2018.

The biggest clue (which I overlooked) was revealed last year at Cinemacon when Tom Rothman, chairman of the Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group, took the stage and made the announcement.

The film will exist independently of the projects in the live-action Spider-Man universe, all of which are continuing.

In other words, the animated film will not be tied to the current live action MCU currently featuring Tom Holland as Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

According to Wikipedia…

Miles Morales was created by writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Sara Pichelli, with Bendis and Marvel editor-in-chief Axel Alonso drawing inspiration from both U.S. President Barack Obama and American actor Donald Glover. Morales was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York City, the 13-year-old son of an African American father and a Puerto Rican mother. Axel Alonso has described Miles as an intelligent nerd with an aptitude for science similar to his predecessor, Peter Parker. The character made his debut in the fourth issue of the Ultimate Fallout limited series, which was released on August 3, 2011. He later starred in the relaunched Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man series, written by Bendis and drawn by Pichelli, in September 2011.

As a Latino, to me this is culturally groundbreaking major news because Miles Morales looks like what the rest of the country will look like in the next 10-15 years. It is about damn time we get multicutural heroes on screen that are reflective of the diversity of our country. Latinos are the fastest growing film audience in America and week in and week out I personally see tracking reports which proves this as these kind of films over index with both African American and Latino audiences. Recently, I spoke to The Wrap on this very subject.

Mouse over video for audio
Miles Morales

I have to give major props to Sony for even considering Miles Morales as a headliner for one of their Spider-Man films, even if it is animated. But that is not all. I even have some working titles:

Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man

The Ultimate Spider-Man: Miles Morales

The Washington Post’s David Betancourt (who just like Miles is also half Black and half Puerto Rican) has written extensively and passionately about Miles Morales and I highly recommend you read both his pieces: MILES MORALES & ME: Why the new biracial Spider-Man matters along with Miles Morales’s most heroic stand as Spider-Man? The moment he embraces his biracial identity.

I’m excited as all hell to see Miles Morales on screen. What about you guys? Chime in below. Racially insensitive comments will not be tolerated so keep it clean or get banned.

Untitled Animated Spider-Man will be released in theaters on December 21, 2018
712587, Fantastic!
Posted by walihorse, Fri May-27-16 02:13 PM
Making it animated should ease pressures of casting choices.
712590, Yup!!!
Posted by bwood, Fri May-27-16 03:28 PM
And gives them more room to do true comic book shit
712594, I wouldn't be mad at animated Spidey dealing with incursions
Posted by kevlar skully, Fri May-27-16 05:13 PM
And going through the Secret Wars

That kinda far flung comic book stuff is more suited to a series than a feature film but I'd really love if they could tell Miles' story as close to the comics just improving where they can

712596, Is half Black/half Puerto Rican dudes gonna have our own superhero Movie!
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Fri May-27-16 06:09 PM
I'm all in!
712597, LOVE this.
Posted by phenompyrus, Fri May-27-16 09:55 PM
719106, Confirmed!!!!
Posted by bwood, Wed Jan-18-17 02:23 PM
http://collider.com/animated-spiderman-movie-miles-morales/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Sony’s ‘Untitled Animated Spider-Man Project’ Will Bring Miles Morales to the Screen
January 18, 2017 at 10:55 am
Written by Dave Trumbore
SHARE TWEET
spider-man-animated-movie-miles-morales

During a presentation by Sony Pictures Animation for their upcoming film slate, some details for their Untitled Animated Spider-Man Project were revealed at long last. In addition to the confirmation that the project would be a stand-alone feature, it’s now official: Miles Morales is coming to the big screen! We’ll have more up shortly, but for now, take a look at Sony’s announcements.

Written by Phil Lord and executive produced by Lord and Chris Miller, and directed by Bob Persichetti (The Little Prince) and Peter Ramsey (Rise of the Guardians), the Sony film is due to open December 21, 2018.

Check out Sony’s live-tweet of the event below:
726375, New trailer
Posted by bwood, Sat Dec-09-17 01:50 PM
https://twitter.com/SonyPictures/status/939566987285471232
726385, this looks great!
Posted by pretentious username, Sat Dec-09-17 10:47 PM
729993, Been sayin’ for years Disney should be all over that! I have wanted...
Posted by CaptNish, Sun Jun-10-18 09:08 PM
...a Pixar Power Pack movie since they bought Marvel. Also, Kim Possible: Agent of SHIELD.

(Note: I keep forgetting Big Hero 6 was a comic book)

726396, Looks incredible...there should be more animated comic features
Posted by gumz, Sun Dec-10-17 07:16 PM
726465, dat costume is the dopest shit.
Posted by IkeMoses, Wed Dec-13-17 02:33 AM
i’m worried about any story involving a multiverse, that shit never turns out well, but i hope they nail the writing because stylistically this looks like the superhero flick of my dreams.
726467, This looks so dope, I'm all in
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Wed Dec-13-17 08:51 AM
They even got my man rocking J's. I hope Sony did this right, cause the animation looks great, but multiverse stuff is so confusing to the casual fan that it might not work.
726528, damn this looks
Posted by LES, Fri Dec-15-17 07:00 PM
way better than I could have anticipated. Marvel Animated trying to step it up?
729936, This new poster and trailer are ill too.
Posted by bwood, Wed Jun-06-18 09:04 AM
Can't wait to take my godkids to see this shit in 3D.

Check out @SonyPictures’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SonyPictures/status/1004348430972407809?s=09

https://twitter.com/SonyPictures/status/1004347180499521536?s=19
729937, I only kinda wanted to see this.
Posted by JFrost1117, Wed Jun-06-18 10:39 AM
Now it's a must-see. Shit looks amazing.
729946, So yea, i'm 110% in now
Posted by Dae021, Wed Jun-06-18 02:25 PM
This shit looks dope and it might be the thing that gets me into Spiderman books.
731953, SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Trailer #2
Posted by j0510, Tue Oct-02-18 08:54 AM
SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Trailer #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg52up16eq0
732354, This is gonna make a billion dollars
Posted by bwood, Thu Oct-25-18 05:26 PM
This shit is hella catchy:https://youtu.be/ApXoWvfEYVU
732664, NNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by bwood, Tue Nov-20-18 10:46 PM
This movie fucking rules.

It's amazing that this is coming on the heels of Venom from the same producers and one is a shit show cash grab and this one is made by people really give a fuck.

Lots of heart, but more importantly lots of imagination. So many hip-hop and comic Easter Eggs.

The violence is a lot for a kids movie but man I can't wait to take my godson to see this (this must be a wild ride in 3D).

The sound design and mixing in Dolby Atmos is amazing b. I feel really bad for Mortal Engines.
732858, This was very good
Posted by Boogiedwn, Tue Dec-11-18 08:29 AM
Caught a sneak preview Saturday with my daughter
732913, This was pretty awesome
Posted by Pamalama, Sun Dec-16-18 03:35 PM
I put it In my top five for animated movies.

Only downside...at times, the animation made me feel like I’d have a migraine, but I got used to it after a while.
732914, Yeah it was a bit weird
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Dec-16-18 07:37 PM
walking out of the theater a guy asked me if we were supposed to have 3D glasses.
733030, I had a few of those "Where's my 3D glasses?" moments too
Posted by jigga, Wed Dec-26-18 02:25 PM
>walking out of the theater a guy asked me if we were supposed
>to have 3D glasses.
732916, What in bloody hell. That was fucking breathtaking.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Sun Dec-16-18 08:32 PM

Almost weirdly so.

I damn near need to process how beautiful a film that was.
732925, One of the best movies of the year in any genre.
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Dec-17-18 10:24 AM
Easily the best Spider-Man movie, easily one of the best comic book movies ever made. Not just funny and action-packed, but so emotionally engaging-- I teared up multiple times. The voice acting was incredible, the animation gorgeous. I can't praise this movie enough.
732927, Bruhhh?!?! I was watching this jaw-dropped the whole time.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Mon Dec-17-18 11:36 AM
>Easily the best Spider-Man movie, easily one of the best
>comic book movies ever made. Not just funny and action-packed,
>but so emotionally engaging-- I teared up multiple times. The
>voice acting was incredible, the animation gorgeous. I can't
>praise this movie enough.

I'm like "WTF AM I WATCHING!??!"

This was unreal

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "
732929, Forget comic book movie or animated movie, this was a work of art
Posted by CaptNish, Mon Dec-17-18 11:44 AM
Unbelievably so. Like, I haven’t been this gobsmacked by a film in a very long time.
732930, It was perfect!
Posted by walihorse, Mon Dec-17-18 01:42 PM
I loved every second of it. every single second.

The only thing I didn't like was the way made the Kingpin. He was way too big and square, seemed odd as hell. Other than that, god damn!
732933, I was gonna wait a week to bitch about that hahaha
Posted by CaptNish, Mon Dec-17-18 04:46 PM
All this beautiful design and it’s like they got to him and gave up lol
732938, Fuk y'all, Kingpin was an adorable, awful delight
Posted by Orbit_Established, Mon Dec-17-18 06:11 PM
>All this beautiful design and it’s like they got to him and
>gave up lol

LOL JK nah but I thought he was great

732947, Really?? I personally thought the Kingpin design was perfect!
Posted by Voodoochilde, Tue Dec-18-18 07:07 AM
to each his own. I dug that sheet....

have you listened to
her stuff?
v
https://www.facebook.com/officialmeshell?fref=ts
http://www.meshell.com/site/
http://www.freemyheart.com

RIP David Williams:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Williams_(guitarist)
732950, Kingpin's design was PERFECT
Posted by hardware, Tue Dec-18-18 12:15 PM
he just TOOK OVER the screen

the first shot of him where its just his head and the rest of the screen was black just illustrated how ominous and imposing he was. great use of character design working with composition.
732952, ahhhh pretty cool!
Posted by walihorse, Tue Dec-18-18 01:47 PM
definitely a cool visual that I did't catch.

doesn't change my mind on it, but cool none the less.
733031, His debut was cool until it showed how tiny his head was
Posted by jigga, Wed Dec-26-18 03:45 PM
>he just TOOK OVER the screen
>
>the first shot of him where its just his head and the rest of
>the screen was black just illustrated how ominous and imposing
>he was. great use of character design working with
>composition.

Certain angles after that looked cool too but more often than not he appeared rather goofy
733105, He was also my favorite.
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Wed Jan-02-19 04:03 PM
Loved his presence on screen.
732957, Bill Seinkewicz wept
Posted by Mgmt, Tue Dec-18-18 06:57 PM
>I loved every second of it. every single second.
>
>The only thing I didn't like was the way made the Kingpin. He
>was way too big and square, seemed odd as hell. Other than
>that, god damn!
733137, The Kingpin design was definitely a shoutout to Bill S
Posted by spirit, Sun Jan-06-19 01:10 AM

Peace,

Spirit (Alan)
http://wutangbook.com
732939, I aint gonna lie...I teared up...
Posted by Voodoochilde, Mon Dec-17-18 07:36 PM
(semi spoiler)....when miles goes into the store and buys his spidey suit from you know who...

maan...i was DONE....just done. whew.

(my wife said she teared up there too)

what a gorgeous, fun, fantastical film with lots of heart...kudos to Peter Ramsey and all of the creators...great voice acting, animation etc etc etc.....wonderful, wonderful work all the way around....

cant wait to see this sucker again!
732943, The first line. *spoilers*
Posted by CaptNish, Mon Dec-17-18 11:33 PM
“I’m gonna miss him.”

Fuck, that murdered me.
733009, Yeah, that line has ALL THE FEELS
Posted by spenzalii, Sun Dec-23-18 11:07 PM
Kudos for that
732958, I found myself thinking about Bill Seinkewicz a LOT while watching this ...
Posted by Voodoochilde, Tue Dec-18-18 08:27 PM
his 'multi-medium' style I'm sure must have inspired the creators of Spider-verse. some of it was indeed like a Seinkewicz comic come to life...

RE comment #35

(also see the Legion series on FX)
732965, you'd be right
Posted by hardware, Wed Dec-19-18 11:12 AM
"But the biggest bad of Into the Spider-Verse is Liev Schreiber’s Kingpin, a.k.a. Wilson Fisk—who, Dan Slott points out, gets his hulking design from a 1986 Bill Sienkiewicz graphic novel called Daredevil: Love and War. "

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/into-the-spider-verse-easter-eggs-references-callbacks-behind-the-scenes
732968, EPIC......
Posted by KnowOne, Wed Dec-19-18 02:29 PM
Did not expect it to be this good. Animation was incredible, soundtrack was sooooo Hip Hop, great story and more than a few moments of feels...

Honestly the only thing I did not like was the look of the Kingpin.

Cant wait to get this on BluRay.
732976, This was amazing
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Dec-20-18 08:49 AM
I wanted a live action movie for Miles... I'm glad they went this direction instead because they probably would have screwed it up.

The animation, the music, the heart of the characters. Everything was on point! THIS was a fantastic Spidey film. This shit every single note I wanted in a super hero movie. Can't wait to watch this one again. Here's hoping they do another.
733001, Powerful
Posted by Beamer6178, Sun Dec-23-18 02:34 PM
Definitely had that burning behind my eyes when realizing that they finally made a mainstream worldwide 50+ years in existence beloved character (don't really consider BP mainstream, he's a very late comer) who my sons can identify with.

Such great rewatch value. So well done. Hope it does bigger numbers over the holiday season because it is art.
733004, GOAT.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Dec-23-18 05:43 PM
I have nothing else to say.
733010, Pretty awesome
Posted by spenzalii, Sun Dec-23-18 11:18 PM
Extremely trippy. Extremely well done. Loked how Miles and Peter were portrayed. I'd be all in on a sequel.

And definitely one of the best post credit scenes in a Marvel movie
733021, Best Spider-man easy. Best Comic Book movie?
Posted by navajo joe, Tue Dec-25-18 05:24 PM
Quite possibly.

This was perfect on every. single. level. Just an incredible film and so much fun. I am hoping to see this again maybe in 3D this time.

I'd watch as many of these as they are willing to make.
733032, I need to delve into this Spider-Man Noir I never knew existed
Posted by jigga, Wed Dec-26-18 04:08 PM
733033, Peace to Krondon
Posted by mrhood75, Wed Dec-26-18 04:52 PM
He's now played/voiced both major albino super-villains.

Movie was excellent.
733044, Best Spidey film to date.
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Dec-28-18 12:23 AM
As much as Marvel live-action films>>>>>>>>>>>>>DC live-action films, there has been a similar gap of DC animated films>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel animated films. Not nearly as publicized, but equally noticeable if you pay attention to both worlds. With that said, Marvel just evened the score with one film. DC now has to up their game.

This was an incredible achievement. Fun movie with heart and the animation is unlike anything I've ever seen. May see again in theaters.
733097, chemical calisthenics??????
Posted by mista k5, Wed Jan-02-19 10:49 AM
any movie with blackalicious or j5 songs in it is dope to me lol

the movie was great. im oddly not much into animated movies but this had such a dope style. the story was great, everything was great really. love seeing hiphop being used in movies and not just the current hits.
733157, Yeah, that got me hyped hearing that
Posted by justin_scott, Tue Jan-08-19 04:23 PM
733099, Saw it twice last week
Posted by seandammit, Wed Jan-02-19 12:18 PM
I think this movie makes a pretty strong argument that most of these Marvel/superhero films should be animated.
733158, and every Marvel movie makes a case that live action is just fine
Posted by justin_scott, Tue Jan-08-19 04:24 PM
and that's not to say animated films shouldn't be made, but the live-action films from Marvel are so much better than the average animated film.
733100, Second viewing: may be the best movie of the year, period.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Jan-02-19 01:20 PM
Didn't think entering 2018 that my choices for Best Film would be a Spike Lee movie, an animated Spider-Man movie, and a British sequel for kids about a bear in a hat.

But yeah. This shit bangs.
733106, I need a spin off...
Posted by LeroyBumpkin, Wed Jan-02-19 04:04 PM
...of Miles, his Uncle and his Dad.

Like, before the 3 dimensions aspect, I was in LOVE with this film.

The dynamic between these 3 black characters? Excellent.
733109, it was really, really good.
Posted by Rjcc, Wed Jan-02-19 05:10 PM

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
733121, finally watched this and best comic book movie hands down
Posted by RobOne4, Thu Jan-03-19 05:43 PM
this shit was fucking amazing. Visuals were great. They really captured the comic book feel with this. Soundtrack was great. Story was great. I dont know shit about the Ultimate Universe. But because of this i want to know more about Miles Morales. Gonna pick up some stuff for me and my son to read. But this was amazing.
733138, I enjoyed this movie a lot. Emotional highs and lows
Posted by spirit, Sun Jan-06-19 01:13 AM
A true hero's journey. Also, all the supporting characters got to have their moment to shine.

And the villain had a good motivation (trying to reassemble his own family).

I was completely exhausted when I saw it, so I blacked out for 2-3 minutes in the middle there, but talked to the people I was with afterwards and apparently I didn't miss much LOL.

Peace,

Spirit (Alan)
733153, Spider-Verse takes the Golden Globe
Posted by hardware, Tue Jan-08-19 11:57 AM
Oscars next
733154, Saw it for a third time last night
Posted by seandammit, Tue Jan-08-19 01:39 PM
Would easily go for a fourth (though I should probably stop).
733161, This is my favorite piece of Spider media of all time.
Posted by Dae021, Wed Jan-09-19 10:53 AM
- I talked about this on Get Out The Room, this was the first time that my kids felt a real kinship to a character. Wakanda is forever but Brooklyn is a place they can live. The Jordans the hoodie, the feel of the neighborhood.

- I absolutely loved this shit, my kids loved it, i'm buying this in 4K as soon as this becomes available.

- The art was incredible, the blue and red shimmer on the outline of the frames was so dope. The scene when the worlds were imploding, those visuals were so stunning, reminded me of the first time I saw Inception. I loved it.

- Voice work was awesome, gotta see it again.
733163, The art was like a murderers row of artists other artists have been inspired by
Posted by hardware, Wed Jan-09-19 01:48 PM
for YEARS.

If you run across the art book, flip through it. it's SO RARE for all the energy of all the pre-production work to come through in the finished piece. I hope this is gonna be Sony's lane going forward: get a really lean script and get the best people in production to give it a go.
734154, Definitely took a flip through
Posted by Dae021, Mon Mar-25-19 12:12 PM
Homie this art is so incredible.

Also rewatched on that 4K. This is a damn masterpiece that came together.

My goodness.
733691, Incredible
Posted by xangeluvr, Thu Feb-21-19 04:01 PM
Yo I was not ready for how dope this was gonna be. Fantastic all around. I don't follow animation much but this animation style was off the chain!
733696, I enjoyed this quite a bit
Posted by BigWorm, Fri Feb-22-19 07:39 AM
It was a bit much for my 5 year old though.

-A big ass much scarier Green Goblin
-Peter Parker dying in the first fifteen minutes.
-What happened to the Prowler

It made me think he was just a little too young for this. Although his age I would have LOVED that shit beginning to end.

Maybe that is exactly why they brought in Spider Ham and the Asian girl. Something had to lighten it up.

I'd be all in for a sequel. I know they opened a door that can't be closed when they introduced a multi-verse, but I really just want to see a Miles Morales movie without all that extra shit.

Miles versus Morbius, Venom, Venom + Carnage, Kraven, Scorpion, Hobgoblin. Whoever.
733709, It just won the Oscar!!
Posted by justin_scott, Sun Feb-24-19 09:51 PM
Best Animated Film, or something.
733718, yep, I was rooting for this one....
Posted by Voodoochilde, Mon Feb-25-19 06:50 AM
very well deserved.
733727, Shaolin Fantastic provided the voice for Miles Morales...
Posted by Creole, Mon Feb-25-19 03:28 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CXT5juTkkQs/maxresdefault.jpg

I don't normally care for animated films now. However, I've been wanting to see this due to all of the hype I've seen here in this forum.

Then, last night, I saw the cat on stage when the film won the award and was like... "Damn! That's the brother, Shaolin! I know I gotta go see this for real now."

733740, This needed to be on Blu-ray today 2/25/2019
Posted by handle, Mon Feb-25-19 06:49 PM
Still more than 3 weeks until you can buy the disc - they missed out.
733742, my father in law wanted to see it in theaters last week
Posted by RobOne4, Mon Feb-25-19 09:41 PM
so he took my son and they went and it was sold out at the theater. So its still making some money out there.
733744, Yep, took my kids to see it again over the weekend, theater still full.
Posted by soulfunk, Mon Feb-25-19 11:19 PM
733753, Don't know why they don't do same day
Posted by Paps_Smear, Tue Feb-26-19 02:03 PM
Digital and Blu-Ray.

To avoid some of the illegal downloads.
When it's something I REALLY enjoy I like to add it to my collection, have to wait 3 more weeks to do that is going to tempt me to download the movie.
733754, Why not just cop digital? I did
Posted by Orbit_Established, Tue Feb-26-19 03:05 PM
733756, ^^Becuase it's noo nearly as good as psychical
Posted by handle, Tue Feb-26-19 04:26 PM
The physical 4K UHD disc of Spiderverse will have a bitrate 60Mbps
the digital 4k is probly 1/4 of that. So it will look better and sound better.

Also HDR support is rock solid on disc, but varies by TV and app.

The 4K disc will include a 4K disc, a blu-ray AND a digital code and cost around $29.99. The 4K download will be $20 bucks and you can't resell it, lend it out, or add it to Movies everywhere.

And the 4K disc will go on-sale at some point - last year a lot went down to $9.99 on Black Friday.
733762, It speaks to the reason there's a delay between digital and physical.
Posted by soulfunk, Wed Feb-27-19 11:18 AM
I also prefer physical, because of everything you mentioned. But when there's a joint I REALLY want to watch, I'm getting whatever comes out first, and that's been digital. When I REALLY want it I've actually bought both because of that a few times, for example when Rogue One came out I HAD to see that Darth Vader scene at home so I copped the digital, and then the physical later because I have all the Star Wars flicks on physical media and prefer it.

But over time, because I've bought more and more digital, I've gotten more used to buying digital even though I don't prefer it. From the studio's perspective, they want all of us to buy more digital because their profit margin is WAY higher not having to make as much physical media and still charging around the same. That's why they'll keep that delay.
733763, you can with this one
Posted by Boogiedwn, Wed Feb-27-19 11:43 AM
>or add it to Movies anywhere

But I hear ya on the other points
733903, Handle explained this better than I could. Cosign
Posted by spirit, Sat Mar-09-19 02:55 PM

Peace,

Spirit (Alan)
734096, most of these things aren't true.
Posted by Rjcc, Wed Mar-20-19 04:07 PM
I'm literally holding the into the spider verse 4k blu-ray right now

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
734145, .
Posted by hardware, Sun Mar-24-19 11:05 AM
Wrong spot
733807, i got the digital. getting two physical copies
Posted by hardware, Fri Mar-01-19 04:48 PM
i'm not getting the 4k cause by the time i get a 4k tv, the price will be waaaay cheaper

i'ma get the bluray combo for me and i promised our daycare i'd grab them the DVD for the kids
734095, Avoided this thread til now. Will be finally seeing this on blu ray
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Wed Mar-20-19 04:02 PM
Was just to busy/lazy to get to the theaters for this one even though Spidey is my favorite comic book hero of all time.

Decided to just cop the blu ray off top when it drops. Got my notification from Amazon that it was delivered.

Gonna go home after work and make this my priority.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.
734109, Freakin' Amazing
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Thu Mar-21-19 03:11 PM
Really, really well done. Opening sequence had me in stitches. Had me in my feelings at several points in the film. The animation is top notch.

Easily the best since Spider-Man 2 and already in the top ten of super hero movies all-time.

Can't wait to see what they try to do to top this.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.
734144, Animators commentary track [LINK]
Posted by hardware, Sun Mar-24-19 11:04 AM
https://onanimation.com/2019/03/23/the-into-the-spider-verse-animator-commentary-track-is-here/amp/