Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectJimmy has his ways, no doubt
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=708034&mesg_id=710882
710882, Jimmy has his ways, no doubt
Posted by Pamalama, Fri Apr-15-16 11:54 AM
But has he ever denied it? He tried the legit path and told everyone it simply wasn't his gig. He left HHM, they still have the Sandpiper account and to my knowledge, never tried to snake it back. He wants to do things his way...cool, leave him alone.

What Chuck did with Mesa Verde was personal. Like Jimmy said, if you wanna go after me, fine, but leave Kim out of it. Why did he have to punish Kim? I am interested to see how Kim reacts once she finds out Chuck is hurt though.

I'll admit my memory is shaky at best, so I don't know the timeline from Jimmy passing the bar to current day, but I feel Chuck wants Jimmy to be his caregiver and that's it. As I mentioned in a previous post, Chuck doesn't leave the house unless Jimmy's involved. Jimmy will screw up on his own...he doesn't need Chuck to show the world what a screw-up he can be. If Chuck wouldn't have pressured him so much at HHM, I think Jimmy would've been ok. I get it's his company, but if the HHM could survive a phobia to Electrodes, they surely can survive Jimmy.