Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectQuietly, one of the most problematic pieces of evidence to me was:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=706280&mesg_id=706710
706710, Quietly, one of the most problematic pieces of evidence to me was:
Posted by The Analyst, Mon Jan-04-16 09:55 AM
(SPOILERS BELOW)

Bones being discovered off-site. This conclusively proves that the body was moved after it was burned. If Avery burned the body on his property as the state suggests, it makes literally no sense that he'd leave 95% of the bones on his property and only move a chunk of the pelvis to the quarry.

It seems much, much more likely that the body was burned in the quarry, the bones were moved to Avery's backyard, and someone fucked up and left that small piece of bone behind.

It's not *impossible* that Avery burned the body in his backyard, left the almost all of the remains there and decided to move one small piece to some far-off site...but it's extremely unlikely. The Avery's are obviously not a smart bunch, but that shit would literally make zero sense.

Obviously none of us know the truth of what happened here, but just this issue of the bones would have given me enough reasonable doubt that I would've refused to convict him if I were in the jury. Add in the laundry list of other sketchy and questionable shit, it's a complete sham that he was found guilty...