Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectArrow = DCUTV's Weakest link
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=703337&mesg_id=712591
712591, Arrow = DCUTV's Weakest link
Posted by Nappy Soul, Fri May-27-16 03:41 PM
Among all the super heroes shows, Arrow is by far the worst written show. Damien Darhk was a lame vilain, all the badass thing he does and he gets killed so easily? He is supposed to look a lot younger. H.I.V.E. is supposed to be a lot more badass than army dudes on motorcycle. How can you kill Amanda Waller? Why are we still dealing with Merlyn? I hate that they still tag along with dude while he is responsible for all teh bad shit that happens. Some characters are useless and need to be let go ( Felicity's mom is the most annoying character in any TV show or movie ever, Bye Laurel, you will not be missed, I don't feel that Noah kid neither.He is written with the magic negro mindset, they keep horseshoeing him into the show and it seems like he belongs to another story). Oh and the flashbacks. It gets old. At least th eother ones introduced Katana and White China. This season's flashback was horribly boring.

I don't think I'll watch season 4.