Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThey gotta stop letting the stunt coordinator direct episodes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=703337&mesg_id=708902
708902, They gotta stop letting the stunt coordinator direct episodes
Posted by CaptNish, Tue Mar-01-16 02:35 AM
Because for some reason, the camera placement is shit and all of that cool fight blocking is useless because you can see how slow the pace actually is and they aren't masking how none of those punches are landing.

Thea and Laurel need to go away. Felicity can stay, but they have to keep her as Orac-- er, Overwatch and give me less "mommy/daughter wedding planning." The flashbacks have always been a weakness, but now they're downright insultingly bad.

They should definitely revamp the team. Diggle can stay, but they need to limit how much they use Spartan. Bring back Roy. Bring back Katana. Make them both full time members to replace Thea and Laurel. Hell, if you want a Canary, get fine ass Sarah off of LEGENDS and bring her back.

Oh, and never mention Vixen ever again....

Damien Darhk is awesome. Well, Neal McDonough is at least. But what exactly is his motivation? What is his evil plot? I couldn't tell you. I remember it had something to do with algae... or something?

The League episode was good though. Even with Barrowman chewing up allllllll of the scenery in every scene he was in. lol I love that dude.

This is one of my favorite shows on TV and I couldn't tell you what happened last week, it's so bad right now. I think this season is a wash. Hopefully they can regroup before next year. If not, maybe Ollie should be in season two of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and they should put ARROW on time out.

ps - Every time Laurel makes that Canary Cry face, I want to put my fist through my TV set.