Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectCan't wait for this season to be over already
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=703337&mesg_id=708901
708901, Can't wait for this season to be over already
Posted by SoulHonky, Tue Mar-01-16 01:00 AM
I thought they were getting back on track but Arrow is tough to take right now. It's almost like they spent all of their money on stunt men for the fight scene but even they aren't shot very well most of the time. They could definitely use a better cinematographer. Not sure what it is but I feel like Flash just looks better (and nails the tone of the show.)

They haven't quite figured out the tone since Oliver stopped killing. I loved Felicity and now I hope she's off the show. I don't think I'll ever take Laurel as Canary seriously. Speedy is a damsel in distress most of the time.

Dahrk has been an awful villain. I thought he finally might get some forward momentum for his story and then he loses his power.

The flashbacks are like someone turned the channel to a different, worse show.

At this point, I think they have to really consider rejiggering the show. This has been a poorly plotted out season IMO and they could stand to pare down the cast and maybe change up the setting every so often. I'd also go for more episodic adventures; maybe don't really kick into the season long story until the last five or six episodes. And time to retire the flashbacks.