Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti never thought that Pastor Tim could be anything but an earnest Christian
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=692049&mesg_id=699629
699629, i never thought that Pastor Tim could be anything but an earnest Christian
Posted by obsidianchrysalis, Sat Jun-20-15 12:40 PM
But he would make the perfect double agent. Liz and Philip don't suspect anything less than honesty from him from despite their training and expertise.

This season was more scattershot than Season 2 as far as the espionage, but it dis deal with alot of the fragility of Liz's and Philip's marriage which is one of my favorite parts of the ahow. What can I say, I'm a sucker for subtext.

There were some great momenta from this season. The 'suitcase' episode. Philip confessing he didn't want to kill the young girl, Philip's tension with Gabriel (side note, How great was it to have Frank Langella on the show this year? Great on the screen as usual.), Liz showing more of herself to Paige, Paige catching her brother looking at Ms. Beaman., Philip taking off his hairpiece in front of Martha, Liz kicking the asses of the FBI agents and then killing the guy working on his car the next week. All this *plus* a Tony Kornheiser sighting.

Can't wait for Season 4 and for some shout outs from the Emmys.