Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Do not continue reading if easily offended
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=676446&mesg_id=686306
686306, RE: Do not continue reading if easily offended
Posted by maternalbliss, Fri Oct-03-14 10:28 PM
Lucy is all about melanin and chaos theory. I am not gonna discuss this here,y'all look it up yourself.

This movie was trash but it did have some redeeming value and that was professor Norman played by Freeman. I like Freeman. All of the roles he has been doing lately are interesting. He said in an interview that he believes he is a GOD. Morgan on that GOD shit. The man got my respect. Everything he was talking about in this movie was truth.

A lot of people complained about how ridiculous Lucy was. I got to be honest it did not bother me. Lucy basically became a weapon and i knew that is what it was all about. let's face facts. This is where humanity is headed folks, unfortunately.

No fear, no pain, no desire. I like that line. Imo it is best to pay more attention to what is being said rather than what is being shown. STOP LOOKING AT SCARLETT'S TITTIES.

Grade C-

Oh and btw that other Lucy i was talking about earlier, you know, the Lsd. Well, guess what that is about. That's about melanin and and chaos too. i know i am nuts. lol

Bliss