Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAfter finding out Adele is only 19 making her 17 (or 16) when shooting...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=651479&mesg_id=663814
663814, After finding out Adele is only 19 making her 17 (or 16) when shooting...
Posted by bwood, Fri Oct-11-13 07:54 PM
...I can't co-sign the sex scenes at all. At the time, I did enjoy them as both Adele and Lea are very beautiful women, but now that I got that shit in the back of my head...yea no...

With that said this is one of the best films of the year that shouldn't have been 3 hours and could've easily have parts of it trimmed. Like even though my colleagues disagree with me I think the movie should've ended at the cafe scene. Everything else to me felt extra. That's an easy 15 minutes gone after that cafe scene. Also, a few more trims here and there and you could easily have a 2 and a half or 2 and 15 minute film that would've been even better.

Adele and Lea absolutely kill it. Two of the best performances of the year. This is definitely my favorite foreign film of the year.

Depressing film about loneliness and heartbreak on 10/11/2013 Part 2 of 2.