Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFam, season is over!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=646931&mesg_id=713475
713475, Fam, season is over!
Posted by imcvspl, Wed Jun-22-16 07:28 PM
Wait til next year. It's reportedly the last season too. The way they crammed all that shit in this season, its going to be a mess wrapping it all up in 10 more EPs. Like I said its entertaining but all over the place.

I mean seriously think of all the new stories this season. Duko and Evie were built up just to die. Krystal became 'important'. Felix's sister was introduced just to be sent away. MK is finna die then not mentioned for three EPs.You get Evie's second hand being an integral player at the end. Fucking immortal Percival hiding out in the bush around the corner from the lair. Charollette is just there as another potential death in waiting. Delphine waking up from the dead. Meanwhile house wife and hubby are hanging out eating roadkill with ol girl prego with twins. Not to mention her frozen eggs buried in their flower garden. And if Sarah tells Kira she'll be right back again Imma stab something. Oh and what happened to her Alaskan boyfriend?

Shit's an entertaining mess. No way around that.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."