Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectPOSTJACK: What lineup would you use for the JLA movie?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=613902&mesg_id=614242
614242, POSTJACK: What lineup would you use for the JLA movie?
Posted by Frank Longo, Fri Jun-08-12 01:30 PM
Let's assume we don't get full movies for characters other than Superman and Batman (and the previous Green Lantern film) before they crank out a JLA film.

What characters do you want to see? How many do you think need full films BEFORE the JLA film, and which ones can be introduced as part of the blockbuster gathering?

-I think Wonder Woman would need a flick first to really click, but she's obviously going to be in it.
-If there's a new Batman, I wonder if we need a flick first, otherwise there's no way people would accept him over Bale.
-Flash and Aquaman probably don't need a flick first-- JLA appearance first then spinoff flicks would be doable.
-Not sure I'd include Martian Manhunter off the bat. Sequel?
-I've always kinda liked Green Arrow... but my inclination is no. I could be sold on him.
-People have always tossed around the idea of Plastic Man being involved... um, no.
-Unless they roll with John Stewart, a black hero would be nice... Black Lightning?

-What villain do you roll with off the bat? Do you start with someone established like Lex teaming up with some other known commodity? Or do you go Darkseid from the jump and swing for the fences?