Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAnd then I took a chance, and bought a lemon
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=589641&mesg_id=590238
590238, And then I took a chance, and bought a lemon
Posted by buckshot defunct, Thu Dec-01-11 08:37 PM
What's good with this Top Cow: Pilot Season business? The only one I've ever read was that Jason Aaron "Ripclaw" joint from years ago, and I don't think they ever made any more of them. But I guess that's what happens with "Pilot Season", isn't it.

Anyway - I picked up "The Theory of Everything" this week, evidently so you don't have to. The title caught my eye, the premise pulled me in. Not that inter-dimensional travel is a new concept to fiction or even comics, but a book that made that its primary focus doesn't come around all that often. As I've mentioned a couple times these past few months, I got a sweet tooth for some mind bending sci-fi shit in my comics, and I was hoping this was that. It was not! Art was okay, story fumbled on just about every level. I don't want to even get into all the plot holes, but I COULD get into them if I wanted to, physically I mean, because they were gaping.

D-

On a side note, what are some of your favorite sci-fi comics of all time?