Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectoverall grade: B-
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=567063&mesg_id=572227
572227, overall grade: B-
Posted by SankofaII, Mon Jul-11-11 11:25 AM
lots of flat, uneven jokes...

Jason Bateman played...Jason Bateman.

Sudekis ranged from nerdy doucebag to ladies man and back again..and I wasn't buying it AT ALL (sorry, but *NOTHING* about Jason Sudekis screams "im bagging chicks left and right" that might have been a part that was miscast...but he was funny when he was given the chance to be)

Charlie Day is *THAT* motherfucker...he killed it from start to finish a talent on the rise for real since he just snagged a role in PACIFIC RIM, which should be Guillermo Del Toro's next project

Colin Farrell was perfect as Bobby

Kevin Spacey was DEVOURING THE HAM as Bateman's boss (i'm blanking out on his name) funny at times, cringe worthy overall.

Jennifer Anniston: she was funny i'm shocked. I wished they let her RUN with her role..because it was clear she was into it and was willing to go there...she still can't act her way out of a paper bag but roles as the slut ass chick with some power...she's IN for real.

but im with Longo: when they were just being random, the shit was funny as hell...