Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectand stop telling me aliens would invade earth for our water
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=558025&mesg_id=558162
558162, and stop telling me aliens would invade earth for our water
Posted by theprofessional, Sat Mar-12-11 01:47 AM
no, they wouldn't. i don't care if liquid water doesn't exist anywhere else in the universe. these guys have mastered interstellar travel and advanced intergalactic warfare, but haven't figured out how to put together two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen? or how to melt ice? 'cause that's everywhere. you can get tons of it on nearby mars without having to fight an enormous war over it.

and they haven't figured out how to build spaceships that run on something other than this super rare liquid only found in one remote corner of the universe? it was almost as bad as signs, where the aliens invaded a planet that's 75% deadly poisonous water, where it rains all the time, and they all got out the spaceships just walking around with no suits or protective gear. i mean, at least TRY to give your film's antagonist some thought. just TRY. and in the future, would all invading aliens please stop putting control of your entire army in one central location, so that a single well-placed explosion can take down your entire force worldwide? yeah, stop doing that thanks.