Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: something he said just struck me and i'm really pissed right now
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=376465&mesg_id=377235
377235, RE: something he said just struck me and i'm really pissed right now
Posted by JMD, Sat Jun-07-08 02:44 PM
I disagree slightly. i agree that Mike was a good dude. But he made some messed up choices. I never thought of him as dispicable. He saved his child. I don't know anyone who wouldn't do what they could to save their children from some homecidal weirdos. And if it takes a criminal fatal act to do so, then so be it. He had somewhat of a Matyr's death. He died for everyone on that island and in that helicopter. I have no idea what hp was talking bout, saying mike didnt make amends with the people he wronged. Just because they didnt see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Viewers demonize his character and depict him as a dispicaple scumbag and HP wants to be redeemed in THOSE VIEWERS eyes. His ego is bruised. He has an issue of being painted as the bad guy but honestly he wasn't. Lost is like a huge buffet and you pick and choose your meal. Doesn't mean what you pick has any nutritional value. Some fans completely disregard the fact that he killed those people because he needed to save WALT. His son. No one on the show is a saint. Kate claimed Claires babe as her own. Jack knowingly left Jin behind. We've seen everyone's flaws and we'll be seeing a hell of alot more.