Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectthat's the most hilarious joke I've ever read
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=354402&mesg_id=354854
354854, that's the most hilarious joke I've ever read
Posted by BigWorm, Mon Mar-03-08 12:53 PM
I'm bout to go tell all my latte buddies about that joke, if they aren't too busy drinking latte that is!!!

Hey guy if you want to join us, come on by, in a few hours we're also gonna be starting up our chainsaws and mowing down our strawmen, just before we do our annual Pulp Fiction marathon (all Pulp Fiction, all day yo!!!). You may not have heard of Pulp Fiction, usually only us film snobs know about it. It's this movie directed by Jesus Christ I mean Quentin Tarantino. I don't know about you, but I just can't get enough of how deep and artsy that movie is, especially that part when Sam Jackson says fuck.

Also, you seem like a guy that might like the new movie by Kawastilakjakmani. He's this foreign guy that makes awesome subtitled movies that are way deep and will maybe never be released in the US--which is partly what makes it so cool! Much better than that Tyler Perry garbage that shames black people everywhere!

You'd love it, ninja!