Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectThat's Why It's A Total Waste Of Energy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3004368&mesg_id=3004540
3004540, That's Why It's A Total Waste Of Energy
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Thu Apr-26-18 10:03 AM
Nas needs a focused producer to bring him back to the Queesbridge sound not on some weird fantasy who's not even in their right mind right now to be fucking up their image.

That's why I said it was a waste, conyay is the last person Nas should be working with these days; I know some people are tired of hearing about the Nas & Premier collaboration album but the fact we all know it would be great for Nas and he needs one in the can to bring back his career to the streets, but doing another commercial album for the tmz fans isn't worth the energy.

Personally I wouldn't mind a Nas, Large Pro, & Akinyele album, with Extra P rhyming ^ doing all the production as well, and titling the album "Back At The Barbeque", I can see them really putting good concepts and laying down some of their best lyrics together.

Infact what happened to the Nas & AZ album, that would be nice to hear, what really would be dope if Nas did an album with Kool G. Rap and had producers like Havoc, Alchemist, Ayatollah, etc. doing production.