Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: Which would imply her actions here are shady
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2963180&mesg_id=2964123
2964123, RE: Which would imply her actions here are shady
Posted by murph71, Thu Apr-28-16 06:18 AM
>I just don't think it's fair to float that when we know so
>little about what's really going on

Basically....And I'll go a step further....Following the "No Will" revelation" the news that Prince's bank (Bremer Trust) will act as the chief administrator in terms of who gets what is just about the best thing that could have happened in what has seemingly turned out to be a clusterfuck legal matter....

This is pretty clean, guys....Very sterile...Tyka was smart enough to say, "I need some professionals to handle this...." But another reason why she picked Prince's bank to deal with his monetary affairs is she wanted to have distance between herself and Prince's money. That way the remaining siblings who by legal right will get a portion of Prince's estate cannot claim Tyka is playing favorites with certain family members or that she is trying to hold on to the bulk of the estate....Prince's bank will have the final say in terms of who gets what....

Makes things less messy....If they had the same Minnesota law where James Brown lived and had legal ties, you would not see the craziness that's disrespected that great man's legacy....