Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectHardly, I'm running Counter-Trolling ops
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2932142&mesg_id=2932479
2932479, Hardly, I'm running Counter-Trolling ops
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu May-21-15 03:29 PM
I'm not defending this song: it has no redeeming qualities (to my ears). Someone out there will like it. Not me.

and I think it'll be funny to see the faces of anyone who isn't familiar that liked Kendrick on this song, after they hear "King Kunta" and that "FAT VAGINA" line, LMAO. Hell, I would pay money to see Taylor Swift's face after she first heard that lyric.

This is the wackness that many in the same position have done to much a pass: shit, M.O.P. did a song with LFO (which was hilarious as fuck... I still want to know how the fuck that went down). That doesn't tarnish them in my eyes. They still made "Ante Up" and "Salute". And "Rude Bastard" *grin at screen*

I wish Kendrick had better quality control w/this sort of thing, but eh. He made To Pimp A Butterfly. And "Bitch, Dant Kill My Vibe". It's a promotional tool at best. not a "canonized" work at all. Something we'll all talk about for like 2 minutes UNLESS he starts making a whole album like this.