Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI'm So Used To Vinyl Being Just It
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2927986&mesg_id=2928346
2928346, I'm So Used To Vinyl Being Just It
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Fri Apr-17-15 05:06 PM
I don't really care if an album comes with a download cause I can really find their album as a bootleg download if I wanted, most of the time I already have it just wanted a physical copy after already knowing how the album sounds.

Today's prices on vinyl is crazy back in the day an album would cost $15 to $25, now kats wanna charge $25 to $50 for that shit, they crazy, and no it doesn't take more money to press up vinyl than fifteen years ago, kats just want to charge as much as possible; so yeah I can see why they want tell you the expensive price tag comes with a free download in mp3/lossless files, and extra 121x12 photos inside; and they still fuck you over when they include bonus tracks on the cd but not the vinyl.

I rather they include music that the cd buyers aren't getting if I'm going to pay twice as much, but do I really care if they give you the best quality digital format or a download card at all...no, but that's just cause I'm use to there not being one.