Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectWorst: Wu-Tang Forever
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2926369&mesg_id=2926428
2926428, Worst: Wu-Tang Forever
Posted by kajsidog, Fri Apr-03-15 08:30 PM
After a long wait Forever is finally out. Buddy and I hit up a mall store (Sam Goody?) and each pick up a copy. I'm pretty sure we weren't driving yet so probably had mom take us. Get home to my bedroom to listen to...an old guy talking?...okay cool, just more anticipation for the first track. Something seems off though...what the hell? There's a lot of bee sounds on here. It's censored?! Eventually get back to the store to return them and learn they had a big issue with censored and uncensored being mixed up from the factory.

Best: Picking up Jay-Z's Volume 3 with a buddy and and while listening to the intro..."Yeah, I know you just ripped the packaging off your CD
If you like me you reading the credits right now" and laughing because I was reading the credits in the car so even though it was the middle of winter in Ohio we put all the windows down, buckled up and rolled out. "If you in your car, I don't care if it's winter, I want you to put all your windows down, Zone out, buckle up, let's go" I still smile every time I play that disc and think about us heading down the highway freezing.