Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectCome on man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2919611&mesg_id=2919735
2919735, Come on man
Posted by Jakob Hellberg, Fri Feb-06-15 03:21 PM
It's actually MUCH more difficult to "hide" ones posting style than one think. For me for example, I'm not going to pretend that I'm a "massive", notable poster or anything but I have wanted to change my username for quite some time-NOT to "start anew" or some shit like that, mind you but rather because I don't like that my posts are googleable under my *real* name. There has been some... "incidents" at work which is nothing compromising or embarassing at all. Still, it's the principle of it you know? I feel like I have to hold back a bit (not necessarily a bad thing, maybe I would be on GD talking about my love for eating pussy otherwise).

Anyway, my point is that if I started anew and decided to "hide" me being Jakob (which I would never do BTW), I'm still 100% sure that the posters-however few they might be- that know my steez would recognize me.

And you, my friend, are Bartek, alternatively an amazing impersonator. Even if you are not Bartek, people will assume you are and act accordingly, that's just the way it is.

*If* you are not Bartek, well, good luck...