Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjecti'm waitin for your #2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2877941&mesg_id=2880260
2880260, i'm waitin for your #2
Posted by judono, Thu Apr-10-14 10:03 PM
i have been chillin. probably listened to this whole original song in the background while i been working around the house or 'online' n shit about 5-6 times. i haven't even listened for anything to sample yet or even listened to the joint intently. it's been on like when you go to a kind of nice and cool dining establishment with your lady on a friday night, and the jazzy shit is in the background playing while you are nibbling on the fresh italian bread sticks that just came out the oven... waiter asks what ya'll are drinking, and you tell him, shit, you already know. something strong and cool. meanwhile the music's still on in the background n shit ; complimentin the fuckn mood.

that's how this original song has been playing while i've been online a few times.

but i'm about to start studying this beiitch . i just haven't had enough of myself to give to doing this and spending time with it yet. i'm waiting for that little light bulb to go off tho..