Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectwellllll... it would've been the best song on Recovery... that's gotta
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2835919&mesg_id=2836024
2836024, wellllll... it would've been the best song on Recovery... that's gotta
Posted by DonWonJusuton, Tue Aug-27-13 05:56 AM
count for something, i suppose... and i'm not gonna act like he doesn't always opens up w/ the corniest track/single for his albums, so maybe the album might be worth something... as far as the yelling, i don't know why he couldn't have let "Till I Collapse" be the top volume/intensity... and i don't know when/why eminem thought it'd be a good idea to switch to being a punchline rapper (actually, i do know when - that "despicable" track before Recovery, then Recovery.. still don't know 'why' tho)... dude comes off mad corny... oh and the hook on this track really blows...

i dunno... i'm still in hyper-critical mode w/ this dude... Recovery was the lowest of lows when i was expecting the highest of highs.. so that aftertaste was extra bad.. but when em is at his best, he really is an absolute monster, so i'll always give him a shot (and i'd rather like him than not)... shit ain't lookin' up tho..