Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: Nah...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2833140&mesg_id=2835048
2835048, RE: Nah...
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Aug-22-13 10:01 PM
yeah you is or you wouldn't make a statement. turkeys like you ain't got no life and you need a place like this and folks like me to inspire you and stop lying because you need material from me and others in here to inspire you and you know this Man.

you need to hang out with some Brothers or some folks man because thicke got folks Brainwashed in here. i ain't never said or kept on calling your opinions Ignorant as you do, however you can't help yourself the Massa got you believing in what you see is real and the end all be all.

you keep on doing you. turkey i done dealt with Trayvon type situations on both coasts and in between you don't even know.

Nicolas Payton the Jazz Musician said the law of copyright is very George Zimmerman like and he himself said Thicke is in a George Zimmerman type of situation with the law of music.

so i ain't the only one. stop being Hookwinked Turkey and show some Soul for a change player.