Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectFYI i don't care for Robin THicke and I'm not alone
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2833140&mesg_id=2834509
2834509, FYI i don't care for Robin THicke and I'm not alone
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Wed Aug-21-13 12:53 AM
and lets say I go back further than you when it comes to Music and Racial in AMerica ya Dig?

thing is old school knows what is up and I talks like real soul Brothers talk about another overrated average act at best in thicke getting a pass.

turkeys do TOM for alot of genric stuff and somebody called them out on it.

real Soul Brothers on here are few and far in between, because if we had real Soul brother talk, Real Talk we wouldn't be given no Hood wink nods to no timberlake and thicke or Hawthrone.

ask Slim Shady if his skin has been his best friend when it comes to billboard??

first and foremost i love and dig alot of White acts,however i support Black acts first and foremost and I ain't alone in that.

and also the business is racist, shady and doesn't want a Black Act to be running R&B.

they want a ELvis for every era and for the record I dig Elvis because He could do a variety of styles and was good. he never faked where he got the goods from.

i wish one of these White boy acts would say yeah I want to be like ELvis presley because i want to learn from Black Artists and be that versatile and work on my craft, etc...

i ain't hurt nobody's feelings because i didn't say nothing wrong here, i just gave my opinion and take and alot of other folks feel that way. right now THicke is the "IN" Flavor.

yeah George Zimmerman might like R&B, however he know he was wrong and thicke knows he is wrong.