Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjecthave you read both pieces yet though?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2831402&mesg_id=2831852
2831852, have you read both pieces yet though?
Posted by imcvspl, Tue Aug-13-13 01:04 PM
I'd much rather be talking about those than spending paragraphs upon paragraphs about what was less than 5% of the writing. We're having this semantical argument because I made fun of the semantical arguments in the opening. I even put myself at the butt of that. I thought it'd earn a chuckle so that we could put the rediculousness of my claim to the side while getting down at what could come out of taking a stab at the impossible.

Apparently I was wrong though. Everything must be addressed in these terms. But the point is that it cannot be addressed in these terms. So rather than attempt that, lets see what happens when we explore new terms.

If the notion of that doesn't keep you from exploring the presentation of those terms objectively, I'd love to hear your opinion on that. But this debate we've been having can go on for days and days and days and days.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." © Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."