Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectif u dig:Raw originaLity, abstract, pLayer$hit/dope $hit,u got2peep this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2738717
2738717, if u dig:Raw originaLity, abstract, pLayer$hit/dope $hit,u got2peep this
Posted by judono, Sat Sep-08-12 05:30 PM
if u digg that raw originaLity. and creativity. fuckN dope beats. abstractuaLity. good production. Lyrics. $tyLe. (beats /rhymes / artistic fLavor.)

http://soundcloud.com/valentinebomb/flippin-pt5-side-a-valentine

^^^^^^
fLippN faLL pt5 - the A SIDE - prod. by & feat. vaLentine bomb / jay bizzarre / & Aviator J.

MP3 downLoad is incLuded at that Link. This whoLe shit was recorded in Less than 24hours using One SampLe song to fuck with. &since it might be the Last chop for a minute, a musicaL statement had to be made for more reasons than one. started at 6pm CentraL time Last night. wrapped up the A SIDE about an hour and a haLf ago.

this is SIDE A. i just got done Listening to it in the car, and the shit is bumpN.
its diverse and originaL.

daLLas burbs is in the buiLding
2738720, Ohh shhh...
Posted by _Torchbaras, Sat Sep-08-12 05:52 PM
You dropped a whole instrumental album on us with this here... WTF J??? Thats unfair competition.

1 - Talkin to yaself ehh??? Haha...

I like the intro backdrop right here, lil guit and brass hits goin back and forth!!!

2 - Jumpy bass was nice, drums had that K-N-O-C-K - dope.

3 - Got drums too - two chord hardcore synth bass raw, worked well with stutterin "too late´s"!

4 - Got that ill soulloop buried a bit far in the back, still shines thru tho!

5 - Beat aint really did non for me, but - you DID freak that latin lingo lol...

6 - Sounds like "mixtape - by the way" haha, nice lil loop here.

7 - Im a sucka for belltrees, so that hit the spot, other than that, this was just simple interlude stuff to me. Not bad tho.

8 - Reminded me of some good ole Pete Rock ish when the bass dropped, real dope man, real dope! Best so far.

9 - Damon Wayans drop is a +1 lol. Strange vibe here... Thx for the drop - ´sup yaself man haha!!!

10 - Ohh thats that ole school vibe, complete with the lead vocal delay and all. Nice.

Overall man, you did YO THING on here!!! Seriously, did-yo-thing.

Not much more to say other than, CONGRATS - youve got the record once again for mos work durin a single cypha!!!

Good shhh J, be waitin for side B...
2739160, RE: Ohh shhh...
Posted by judono, Mon Sep-10-12 12:52 PM
Torch I wanted to say thx for aLways coming thru with notes &feedback. U have heLped me improve. I appreciate it
2739258, Same to you, same to you!
Posted by _Torchbaras, Mon Sep-10-12 03:45 PM
As weve both fought for we really needs some kinda of equal opportunities (in lack of a better way to describe it) culture on the artistic sides of these boards.

Some I give U give type ish.
2738903, here goes the B SIDE
Posted by judono, Sun Sep-09-12 06:26 PM
24 hours Later here goes part 2 of the 2Day EP . the B Side. prod. by & feat. / Aviator J / the vaLentine bomb / & / jay bizzarre /

http://soundcloud.com/valentinebomb/the-b-side-aviator-j-jay

there is a free downLoad to the mp3 on this one &the first part.

i'm fukn audio recorded out.
2738925, Yup yup here we go again haha...
Posted by _Torchbaras, Sun Sep-09-12 07:46 PM
1 Was a dope loop, what took it home was you changin the O.G. chords with that xtra bass layer - SWEET - a lil short tho...

2 Had a nice "innocent" vibe, hi pitch was VERY hi tho! And you got your sangin on... I can dig it.

3a chinese groove lol... funny shhh...

3b "girl like you" - beat kinda confusin to me at first - when the shaker is removed the melody stands clearer! Def. has potential...

4 Hmm, tapebended stuff.

5 This was hella strange - you made a helium fueled backpack tho??? Thats money in the bank haha...

6 Horse interlude crazy.

7 Dope bendin sub and the sound of the ride was crisp!!! Kinda feelin the chimey stuff too.

There was def. some dopeness on side B, but I gotta say I prefer the A - that kinda blew me away real quick!

Again, good work, crazy work J!!!

BTW, remember to post it in the chops too.
2738969, Nice. Enjoyed both sides.
Posted by stylez dainty, Sun Sep-09-12 09:45 PM
2739161, RE: Nice. Enjoyed both sides.
Posted by judono, Mon Sep-10-12 12:53 PM
Thanks bro. I appreciate it
2739469, if u heard the A Side dont sLeep on the B Side
Posted by judono, Tue Sep-11-12 09:24 AM
1st 3 tracks are on the b side are straight
2739470, what's brown got to do with it, got to do with it
Posted by howisya, Tue Sep-11-12 09:27 AM
what's brown but some secondhand commotion?
2739560, RE: what's brown got to do with it, got to do with it
Posted by judono, Tue Sep-11-12 12:29 PM
LoL. What about the music tho?
2780584, RE: if u dig:Raw originaLity, abstract, pLayer$hit/dope $hit,u got2peep this
Posted by I MAKE MUSIC, Thu Feb-21-13 11:47 PM
>if u digg that raw originaLity. and creativity. fuckN
>dope beats. abstractuaLity. good production. Lyrics.
>$tyLe. (beats /rhymes / artistic fLavor.)
>
>
>http://soundcloud.com/valentinebomb/flippin-pt5-side-a-valentine
>
>^^^^^^
>fLippN faLL pt5 - the A SIDE - prod. by & feat. vaLentine bomb
>/ jay bizzarre / & Aviator J.
>
>
>MP3 downLoad is incLuded at that Link. This whoLe shit was
>recorded in Less than 24hours using One SampLe song to fuck
>with. &since it might be the Last chop for a minute, a
>musicaL statement had to be made for more reasons than one.
> started at 6pm CentraL time Last night. wrapped up the
>A SIDE about an hour and a haLf ago.
>
>
>this is SIDE A. i just got done Listening to it in the
>car, and the shit is bumpN.
> its diverse and originaL.
>
> daLLas burbs is in the buiLding
>