Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectJesus FUCN CHRIST AFKAP & Maxxx
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2715469&mesg_id=2716163
2716163, Jesus FUCN CHRIST AFKAP & Maxxx
Posted by astralblak, Tue Jul-03-12 11:41 AM
you two literally are responsible for damn near 30% of the replies in 160+ reply post. GIVE IT A FUCN REST

there are def valid criticisms you two are making about the song selection for the show, the rhythmic dynamics of the songs, and the playing, BUT, it becomes an exercise in hate when you just keep repeating AT LENGTH that commentary 10 times over.

as a fan of D, I personally was disappointed, even though by the end of the track I felt they finally found their groove, but you two are predictable as fuck. i knew both of you would be in here going off about the performance.

seriously what good comes out of you two "going in" on D time after time. EVERYONE in here gets it and it's why folks started taking personal shots at you two because it's old. most folks on here DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU TWO THINK ABOUT D. the positive things you guys say about D are drowned out by the tsunami of "this shit huff"

i honestly i feel when it comes to D yall should just give stay out the post