Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: What have you purchased recently?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2665640&mesg_id=2669072
2669072, RE: What have you purchased recently?
Posted by ajiav, Wed Feb-29-12 10:52 PM
impact all stars - java java java java (recent reissue of a fairly significant dub/instrumental album, nice supplement to the randy's 50th anniversary comp. and/or the second impact all stars dub collection that blood & fire re-released several years back)

wall of sound - critical (collects some of the early 90s mood ii swing tracks for eight ball records)

mood ii swing - nervous tracks (more mood ii swing from same era as the wall of sound comp., except on nervous records)

ennio morricone - complete edition (15-disc set been wanting to purchase for forever, I think inpulse recommended it at one point)

sibelius - symphonies + tone poems (neeme jarvi, second recordings of the symphony cycle I've purchased, though the tone poem discs duplicate a 'trio' set I already owned - still, nice to have it all together)

billy parker's fourth world - freedom of speech (mid-70s strata east album recently reissued in japan alongside max roach's m'boom)