Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectfirst: that's apples and beehives.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2472827&mesg_id=2473052
2473052, first: that's apples and beehives.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Dec-14-10 11:26 PM
>name there one song seeing him?

lol they have a shitload of classics. but the two aren't even remotely similar, so like i said....apples and beehives.

>name there one album hanging with his classics?

lol... and what are his classics? the legendary came out the gates 4-4, classic material all. ut whatever; these two artists are way too disimilar to compare. just go away from okayplayer and never return.

>name there one live performance seeing his?

LOL holy shit you did not just say that. they have a two disc album that's amazing, not to mention the awesome unplugged they did for jay z. aside from that, go away. leave and never come back.

>no nothing sloppy joe nothing turkeys who don't know nothing
>about no music.

dawg you have a 1 track mind and hate anything that isn't rnb/soul, so shut the fuck up and stop posting on okayplayer. but i digress; this site would be a much better place without you.

>you relics are constipated and gots no taste. you can't name
>10 artists seeing R.Kelly let alone seeing his 10 albums since
>95.

lol, i can name a grip of artists considerably greater then kells off the top: marvin, al green, stevie, MIKE, prince, whitney, mariah, aretha, curtis, barry, cooke, smokie. kells is not cracking that. but hey, that's just me. now do okayplayer a favor and log your cock gobbling, ass fisting, shit surfing, semen slurping, cockeyed bitch ass off the site and never log back in. do us all a favor and disappear. make yourself scarce. kick rocks. scedaddle. chuck the deuces. do us all a huge favor and LEAVE FOR GOOD.