Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectBooked my rooms at the comfort inn this morning
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2673574&mesg_id=2673715
2673715, Booked my rooms at the comfort inn this morning
Posted by JG., Thu Mar-15-12 08:42 AM
It looks like theyre stuffing all the fly by night, flash in the pan ass, hipster garbage in the tent this year and I couldnt be happier about that. Though I will be in there checking out Danny Brown, Shabazz Palaces and maybe a few others.

I don't mean to put those musicians down, but I think music is oversaturated with people making music to match their streetwear. Maybe once that shit goes out of style they'll make some good timeless music.

But I like this 2 day thing, and I hope it equates to shorter days and longer night sets. I feel like a damn seagull waiting to dart at some garbage trying to get a sit, that asphault does a number on the feet, lol I even bought gel inserts last year for my boat shoes and that still didnt help!

But ?uest and Black are doing a wonderful thing with the headlining acts, from Nas to PE to this year's De La Soul it gives the fans a chance to see acts that don't come around very often in a very special way.Cheers!