Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have no dog in this race
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13492524&mesg_id=13492821
13492821, I have no dog in this race
Posted by 3CardMolly, Sun Oct-15-23 02:15 PM
But I do empathize with those being treated inhumanly.

Also let’s be clear, we’re all given opinions based on history of not only the conflict in Israel/Palestine but how European govts have created and handled similar situations dealing with non-Europeans/non-whites and their land.

As for history there’s the relations between Muslims and Jews during the Ottoman period which seemed to have been peaceful until 1947/48 when the US & UK forced in the Jews abroad into what was once Palestine. I’m hoping to find out what agreement was made between the Palestinian govt & Us/Uk to make it less of a hostile take over or was it a hostile takeover of Palestinian land from jump?

From what I’m seeing this is an inside job from the Israeli govt to refocus the Israeli people’s hatred towards Palestinians and approve their slaughtering.

But while we’re on the topic of hatred, their is a very strong hatred of Palestinians and African Jews from Jews. You may not want to be honest about it but its been on full display for decades.