Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti mean...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13492524&mesg_id=13492748
13492748, i mean...
Posted by dgonsh, Thu Oct-12-23 02:52 PM
no disrespect, im not looking to fight over this cause i am a jew who is anti-zionism, but your saying:
"israel is a zionist, fascist and terrorist state and has nothing to do with Judaism or the Jewish people."
is obviously wrong. it clearly does. zionism just isn't reflective of all jews in the diaspora and within israel subscribing to it. it is the notion and movement that the jewish people should have a land for jewish people in their "ancestral homeland" (i give zero fucks about fighting over THIS land because then it devolves into a back and forth arguing about who was there first, who there next, how did they get next, who got it after that, and on and on, but who got kicked out of that land most recently is the biggest loser at the moment)

"genocidal settler-colonists."
who is this describing? when? which time? just curious.

"There's a lot of (mis)information circulating, i'm trying to follow trusted accounts & news outlets, but the israelian propaganda machine is ruthless."
isrealian isnt really a word, just israeli

"I'm fully in solidarity with and for the total freedom and liberation of the Palestinian people. Their resistance is legit and legal."
-good we agree. hamas is not reflective of the palestinian people, and is a terorrist organization. this is not a deflection from your point, its just the point right now because hamas tortured 1000+ people indiscriminately in israel this weekend. the palestinians as a people did not do that or endorse it. just as the majority of israelis protested and despise and called for the demise and imprisonment of netenyahu. the jewish people do not call for what is happening to palestinians just as i hope and know the palestinian people do not pray for the destruction of jewish people.

"Also there are no innocent civilians except children in a still expanding settler-colonist state. These people know very well what they're doing."
-im sorry, and i know this is massively emotional, but i think the media your consuming has poisoned you. this is an inflammatory and deeply troubling thing to think let alone say out loud. please understand this is unhealthy.