Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI have no problem distinguishing Reade from Ford
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13375016&mesg_id=13381359
13381359, I have no problem distinguishing Reade from Ford
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Apr-29-20 12:47 PM
One was credible and the other was not.

Ford did not have multiple Aliases and Multiple stories. We heard from both Kavanugh and Ford and Ford simply sounded more credible.

I said it then and I said it now the biggest problem with Kavanaugh wasn't the allegation. He could have easily said I was a dumb teenager and I did a bunch of dumb stuff which I am regretful and I grew to be a better person. Instead, he tried to tell us he was a choir boy and it was impossible that any of the allegations could be true and that was the lie which should have kept him off the supreme court.

Reade has changed her story multiple times. upwardly scaling up the story to get the impact that she is looking for. I think she definitely has a right to tell her story and people should scrutinize it and make a determination.

And that's what is happening. Twitter and the media are making big noise about this but this is not moving the needle at all for Biden's election prospects.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"