Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectdid Ms. Reade explain why she didn’t release this information after
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13375016&mesg_id=13381237
13381237, did Ms. Reade explain why she didn’t release this information after
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Tue Apr-28-20 11:03 PM
Biden won SC or after Super Tuesday? I’ve been scouring the internet trying to find that; I see that she said she didn’t come forward while he was VP to protect her daughter and because she liked Obama ( I guess that doesn’t extend to Michelle because she has been calling her out as of late),

I also see that she said she didn’t mention the sexual assault when she came forward with the other women last year about Biden’s inappropriate touching out of fear.

This is a very serious allegation and as she was/is a Bernie supporter and former warren supporter this information should have been brought forth in February to inform the dem primary electorate so we could make the best and most informed choice.

Did she just think Biden wasn’t going to win and sat on it until Bernie dropped out?

If anyone knows I’m genuinely curious. At this point Biden is not going to drop out and will be the nom. Even if he did drop out, the overwhelming majority of the Democratic electorate rejected the runner up, so if he becomes the nom by default dem voting will be even more depressed than in 16

I’ve been quite turned off by all of this, if I didn’t find trump deadly and didn’t want the conservative tilt of the SC to be even worse (please understand that the next/current president will at least get one SC pick) This would be the first presidential election since I was able to vote that I would have skipped the president section.